Aside from the risks of modding your device, you can lose out on important features, like camera tweaks, using a custom ROM. Android is a lot more stable out of the box than it once was. And many features that were once only available on custom ROMs, like granular app permissions, control over notifications, and removing bloatware, are all built into modern Android phones.
Once drivers are installed or updated, it is highly recommended that you restart your computer. There is one direct and most effective solution for both – that is to flash the Stock/Official ROM (original firmware) via specific tools.
- Quality isn’t as good as regular GCam, but it works on phones with these limitations.
- Pixel Experience is the best custom ROM for Android right now and I can draw out three reasons for that.
- We’ll go over the most popular and reliable ones down below.
- For example if your phone is installed with Oreo 8.0 when you bought it, then it is it’s stock ROM/firmware.
- It has a 12MP + 5MP dual rear camera and 8MP of front camera with battery capacity 3060mAh.
But, there is a high risk of getting your phone bricked during the process. To combat such a situation you need to backup the Android ROM (original/pre-installed), prior to flashing a new ROM. Through this article we bring you the detailed process about how to back up Android ROM to PC. Rooting your device can give an opportunity to tap into the deep potential of your Android device and open up a world of possibility.… Read the rest